Friday 11 February 2011

New Bands With The Wrong Attitude

Does a new band who are looking to be big really want to start off it's career by displaying a rather rude attitude to anyone who offers well constructed advice to them?

Upon viewing a video of these "legends in the making", I and a friend noticed that for some bizarre reason none of the band were playing in the same key. Coupled with that uniquely British compunction to put forth an American accent when singing Country music - despite the band all being from England - I felt compelled to post a comment on the video.

In return for my thoughts, one of the band decided to rifle through my own Youtube videos and rather unfairly criticise my musical ability. In yet another bizarre move they even quoted scripture at me. This struck me as odd given they don't believe. I might go into that weird aspect of the British Country scene at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment